The Motion Detection input node provides the data given by the Motion Detector Tool for further processing.
The node can be found under Nodes > Input Nodes > Tools > Motion Detector
Choose here the Input Cell Index from the Motion Detector Tool whose data you want to use by entering the column number (X) and the row number (Y).
With Widget Designer version 6, all nodes support so called node commands. Node commands access functions (i.e methods) from a node and / or set a parameter (i.e. property).
Enter "node", followed by the according ID and a dot and a list will pop up showing all available commands for the node. For instance, Node1.TintColor.SetRGB(125,0,255), colors the node in purple.
In addition, the node properties with a parameter ID (the small superscript number) can be edited via the command Node1.SetParam(ID,new Value) or WDNodeSetParam(NodeID,ParamID,Value).
The Node generates the following output:
- Value (the value of the chosen cell)
- Last X (X index of the cell in which the last motion was detected)
- Last Y (Y index of the cell in which the last motion was detected)
- Last Value
- Sum (Sum of all cell values)
- Average (Average of all cell values).